Evolo Medica Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Evolo Medica Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated to meet GDPR requirements on the 3/5/2018.
What we collect
- Contact form information on our contact page.
What we do with the information we gather
- File the information until we deem that it is no longer necessary
- If the information is related to a new enquiry we may contact you to discuss your enquiry
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to research conducted
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Suite 4, The Church House, Kelston Park, Bath, BA1 9AE
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Your legal rights
Under applicable law, you may have a number of rights, including: the right not to provide your data to us; the right of access to your data; the right to request rectification of inaccuracies; the right to request the erasure, or restriction of processing, of your data; the right to object to the processing of your data; the right to have your data transferred to another controller; the right to withdraw consent; and the right to lodge complaints with Data Protection Authorities. We may require proof of your identity before we can give effect to these rights.
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights regarding the processing of your relevant data, including:
- the right not to provide your data to us (however, please note that we may be unable to provide you with the full benefit of our sites, our apps, or our services, if you do not provide us with your data – e.g., we may not be able to process your orders without the necessary details);
- the right to request access to, or copies of, your relevant data, together with information regarding the nature, processing and disclosure of the relevant data;
- the right to request rectification of any inaccuracies in your relevant data;
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds:
- erasure of your data; or
- restriction of processing of your data;
- the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data by us or on our behalf;
- the right to have certain data transferred to another controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, to the extent applicable;
- where we process your data on the basis of your consent, the right to withdraw that consent (noting that such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of any processing performed prior to the date on which we receive notice of such withdrawal, and does not prevent the processing of your data in reliance upon any other available legal bases); and
- the right to lodge complaints with a Data Protection Authority regarding the processing of your data by us or on our behalf.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
To exercise one or more of these rights, or to ask a question about these rights or any other provision of this policy, or about our processing of your data, please use our contact details.
We do not conduct any form of direct marketing, you should never receive any newsletters or marketing emails from Evolomedica Ltd