We have built up strong relationships with numerous travel insurers because we know what matters to them, namely professionalism, cost-containment, excellent standards of patient care, in-depth knowledge of medical repatriation and aviation medicine, access to a network of air ambulance providers and medical escorts, as well as language-experts.
- evolomedica's team of experienced doctors and nurses are available 24/7 to review cases and advise on the management of sick and injured patients abroad.
- Once the patient is fit to travel home, we will advise on the different options of medical repatriation, whilst maintaining the highest standards of patient care.
- All of our medical escorts are trained in aviation medicine and repatriation and specialise in a variety of medical fields.
- Our medical team can arrange admission to NHS or private hospitals. They will discuss the patient’s needs with the local hospital and ensure that a hospital bed is waiting for the patient on arrival.
- We have access to an extensive network of air ambulance providers, which means we can ensure travel insurers the most cost-effective air ambulance repatriation on the market.
- Our medical team is on hand to offer an impartial second opinion on medical cases with regards to whether a patient is receiving appropriate treatment for their condition abroad.
- We can advise whether a patient's past medical history is related to their current condition.
- With extensive knowledge of healthcare providers abroad, we can advise on which hospitals have the appropriate facilities to meet the patient's needs.
- Our multi-lingual, medical translation department can arrange translation of your client’s medical reports and invoices into English.
- We can visit your offices in person to deliver medical and repatriation training for your operations staff so that they too can become experienced in the art of medical repatriation.